1. As you sow, so you reap
This has a lot of variation in different cultures but the bottom line is "What you give is what you get". Yes, your kindergarten teacher told you this. What you do to others is your karma, what they do to you is their karma. Don't be bothered by their karma, focus on your own story.
2. Play the lead role in your movie
Write your own script. Define your own dreams. Don't play a supporting role inside your head to someone's cause which you are not passionate about.
3. Stop giving past more power than the present.
I got fired. I still miss my ex. I feel hopeless because X did Y to me. I am miserable. The list of excuses never ends and to you it will always appear that your story is unique. Well it very well might be but its time to attach your emotions to the present and refer to point 2 above.
4. Worry will not solve our problem. It will make you weak.
So dont worry, but acknowledge and accept. Then formulate your game plan which will take you to the desired result. Milk is spilled - either buy a new house or clean the spill. Stop fretting.
5. Belief is more powerful than dreams and hopes.
We become what we believe.
6. The only prayer we need to say is "Thank You".
I have written a lot about being grateful. We need to be reminded of this quite often.
7. Stand up for what you feel you should do and is right for you.
If you make a choice that goes against what everyone else thinks, the world will not fall apart.
8. Trust your instincts.
Intuition doesn't lie. If you don't have instincts then meditate. You will develop them soon.
9. Love yourself
and then learn to extend that love to others in every encounter.
10. Let passion drive your profession
Hard to implement. But once you eventually find it there will be no stopping you and you will not need an alarm clock to get up.
11. Every day brings a chance to start over.
I need not say more.
12. Doubt means don't.
Don't move. Don't answer. Don't rush forward.
13. When you don't know what to do, get still.
The answer will come. Playfulness will always lead you to a solution. Enjoy the process.
14. Trouble don't last always.
This too shall pass.